A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Daily Grind - Great Big Hugs

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am sure every parent experiences it often. I left for work today and bubs was already awake in his bed. I went in and picked him up so he could go in and lay in bed with mom. It was so cute, he turned, pointed and said "pillow". Except it came out more like "prirrowr". So we grabed his pillow and laid him in bed. When he saw I was leaving, he started to cry. I asked if he wanted another hug. He said "Da," his version of yes. He gave me the biggest hug and wouldn't let go. It was so sweet. I didn't want to leave this morning. He does a similar thing when mommy goes to work.

He wants both of us there all the time. Who ever said that a child didn't need both a mom and a dad. Mine sure does. I love him!!!.....and his mommy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment