A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Did they really fall away?

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Who has fallen away? What does it really mean to fall away? Are those that are struggling really falling away?

I have had struggles in my day with the gospel. I have had my doubts from time to time. However, those times of struggle became a strength to me. It is where I learned to hold to my testimony. It is where I learned to become a better person and treat others with more respect.

Perhaps we should stop looking at people that "fall away" from the church with such pity. They are just hear learning the lessons of life. I think that God knows exactly where he placed them and what they are experiencing. He has not given up, he is teaching them.

Through all of the dark times of my life, I have never felt truly alone. I have always felt guided as though I had something to learn. It was hard at times. Now when situations come up, instead of despairing at my lack of faith, I look for the lesson and I find the light again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment