A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Changes

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Since SLou wants to get involved in the Mommy Blogger World with her new blog Growing Up and Loving It; I have been inspired to revive my blog.  So I have revamped my template and set out a plan for new posts.

The biggest problem I had was that one theme or type of writing was hard to maintain.  I tried starting separate blogs with separate themes, but it was too hard to manage.  So I've decided on a posting schedule and we now have theme days.  These themes will take the forms that I used previously in blogs, because I really liked them

Sunny Sundays - A non-denominational spiritual thought meant to give hope & healing.

Meditation Mondays or Missive Mondays – I’ll be switching these back and forth as needed.  Meditation Mondays will be a record of my journey with meditation in an effort to find peace and quiet in our turbulent world. Missive Mondays is a collection of Letters, Missives, Epistles, Notes and such to those I care about most or at very least, someone I need to vent at.

Trading Tuesdays or Random Rants - The day when I will post any Guest Post submissions.  In lieu of a guest post submission, I may rant about something that bugged me this week.


•Wise Wednesdays - A link to a particularly insightful, funny, life changing post that I think you should read; likely with a dash of my own platitudes for good measure.

Thoughtful Thursdays - Waxing Platitudes - Food for thought, or maybe one of my mindless conglomerations

Funny Fridays - A story from the life of Me, SLou, BigBubs and O'henry, since our lives are so very far from uninteresting.

You may have noticed that Saturdays are missing from the line up.  That's because I will be posting Weekly Tips over on my music blog for Crane Music Studios.   Just in case my students need more insight than they already get at their lessons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment