A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Daily Grind - The adventure of the Bed

Sunday, September 14, 2008

So I finally did it, I went to Price to pick up my bunk beds for my son. We had to leave before 6:00 am and get the truck from Grandpa and drop Asher off. Then started the drive that I do not like at all. I hate driving through Spanish Fork Canyon because I am just waiting to die in an accident. We go the bed from my sister and headed back to Salt Lake.  We found a mattress then went an dropped off everything off at the house.

On the way back down to Lehi to get bubs, we stopped to pick up a set of sheets. Bubs was asleep when we got down to Great-Grandma Crabbs. Sandy's relatives were in from Denver so we visited for a bit. Then we got to go back home and set up the beds.

Asher was so excited. He knew the were for him. Once we got them all set up and put the mattress on the one he would be sleeping in, he jumped on it and tried to rub every part of the mattress. Once we got all of the bedding on he climbed in and said "night, night." It was so cute. We didn't get finished moving his room around and getting everything arranged. We laid down for a power nap and woke up 2 hours later. I put bubs into his bed and he looked so cute. He actually slept soundly for a bit.

He had been sleeping on an old futon mattress because he finally decided that he would not sleep in his crib. However, he thrashed around all night long. He is so excited to have bed, he climbs into and out of it over and over again. I am so glad we finally got his bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment