A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Daily Grind - "I got sad"

Saturday, September 20, 2008

It was the cutest thing tonight. We got home and had a lot of stuff to bring in from the car. I walked down to the mailbox while Asher and Sandy went to the house. Asher was standing at the door waiting for me to come in. I stopped as the car to grab the last of the stuff and Asher couldn't see me because I was behind the neighbors Suburban. He started yelling, "Dad! Dad! Dad!" It took me a minute to get everything and he was starting to cry a bit. I yelled back that I was coming, but that didn't calm him any. Once I got the car locked up and walked back out where he could see me, he calmed down. I told him I was coming and he smiled and said, "I got sad." It was so cute. He was sad that he couldn't see dad and he told me about it. He has been starting to talk more and more. I'm afraid that he's going to be a little chatterbox when he actually learns to talk. That will be fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment