A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Daily Grind - I know better than to.........

Sunday, September 21, 2008

So I made the cardinal mistake of moving into a new ward. (We actually moved in a while ago, but I managed to hold them off until now.) I played my cello with the choir. At least they haven't figured out that I play the piano. (They did figure out Sandy does.) It actually is moderately fun to play with the choir. Asher was pretty good. Sandy just took him up with her when she sang. We figured that he would cry if he wasn't with one of us. Besides, he likes the attention. He was pretty good and only tried to get down once and didn't cry at all.

He then decided that he wanted to be with us rather than in nursery. Thank goodness he fell asleep in priesthood. I was able to just hold him rather than chase him. That was our adventures today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment