A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

I am a Libertarian!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am neither a Republican or Democrat. I have to start out saying that. Early on in this election, I was not sure who I would vote for because I wasn't sure I liked either of them. I was voting for Romney, but it turns out a lot of people didn't like him. I really wanted a candidate that I could trust and believe in. I had seen what Romney had done with the Olympics and other things that he had touched and thought that he could really do some good.

However, we got stuck with McCain. I was only going to vote for him because Obama scares me. I like some Democrats, like Jim Matheson. I look at Matheson's voting record and he really tries to represent his constituency well. He doesn't just vote Democrat because he is one, he acts as a voice for the people he represents. But, Obama is scary.

Then comes Palin. I don't know what it is about her. She is so likeable and a firecracker. And yes, there is the whole naughty librarian thing. Most of all, you listen to her and know she has had to worry about the same things you have to. It is an absolutely amazing story. She's who I'm voting for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment