A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Missives - Confusing Universe

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear Universe-

You know it's got to be a big thinking day when I start writing a letter to the universe, but you've got me rather frustrated at the moment. I really can't complain, life has been too kind to me after everything I've been through. I have received much more than I deserve. A wife who puts up with me and shows me love, and a son who is the joy of my life. I may not be rich, but I have a place to live and food on the table.

So what is there to complain about? The confusion get's to me. I try to make sense out of things, but sometimes there isn't a black and white answer. Sometimes things aren't just right or wrong. Sometimes their neither.

Like, how do you help someone that doesn't really want the help? You know they aren't happy, you know how to help them be happy, except for one small thing. You don't know how to help them want to be happy. So do you just keep trying, or is wanting to help enough?

The hardest and probably the most difficult thing about living in this universe, is that you cannot take away another's right to choose.

Best Regards,

David

0 comments:

Post a Comment