A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Missives - Singng Puppy?!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dear Singing Toy Puppy-

What did you do to my son? I haven't stopped hearing about you for 4 days. My
son goes around saying, "Puppy.. not work.. battery." It all started on Saturday
when he was playing with you. You needed new batteries because you would
only get about halfway through you're annoying song before cutting out. Well,
after a great deal of angst about you needing new batteries, we changed them at
my sons request. He then decided he didn't like your song, and was getting
upset so we put you in the other room. But, I haven't stopped hearing about
you!!!!

We're going to have to drive to Grandma's and visit you so that he will know that
you are okay and that you work properly. Just so you know, he may not like your
song, but he is vitally concerned about your wellfare.

Your's Truly,

David

0 comments:

Post a Comment