A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Missives - Elmo Love's You

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dear Elmo-

I have to thank you Elmo and your friends, Grover, Big Bird, Oscar, Bert, Ernie and Cookie Monster. You have given me so many moments of peace. I would say peace and quiet, but unfortunately, while you entertain my son, you do so rather noisily. We now own at least 5 of your videos, any less and I would go crazy having to listen to the same one over and over again. Grandma even has you recorded on the DVR for when we visit. It at least keeps him occupied.

Thanks to your creative merchandising, we now own 3 Elmo dolls, 1 set of Elmo slippers, many Elmo books (both silent and musical), a selection of DVD's and last but not least the talking Elmo chair. I almost forgot the outfit or two that have shown up in the closet. So I can certainly say, "Elmo, my family loves you!!!!"

Love,

Dave (and family)

0 comments:

Post a Comment