A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Missives - Way too Early Morning

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dear "Way too Early Morning"-

Why did you have to come so early today in the form of my son waking up at 2:30 am, wide awake with no chance of going back to bed. I know it was partly my fault for letting him go to sleep early. He fell asleep about 6:30 for a late nap. I usually wake him up, and tried to. Well, when mom got home he fell back asleep in her arms and she said to let him sleep.

Then came the cheerful but pleading call at 2:30 this morning, "Apple, Apple"(See previous letter for explanation of this). I knew we were doomed. From 2:30 until 5:09 when I got up for work, it was, "Apple, Apple..puppy not work, need bat (batteries).. pee pee, poo poo, apple, puppy, bat, work, pee, diapy." At least mom took him down to frost a cake. I honestly don't know how she is functioning today.

Well, "Way too Early Morning", I consider my lesson learned. An early morning is much worse than a late night.

Yours not so truly,

Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment