A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Missives - Happy Birthday Son!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dear Son-

Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you already 2 years old. I went to work late so I could be with you this morning. I found out that you are not really a morning person. It goes something like this, "I pee, I pee, diapy." I changed your diaper. Then a string of words, "Apple, Apple, pillow pillow." Once situated firmly on your parents bed, "Groupie, Elmu, Groupie, Elmu (translation:Grover & Elmo)." Once the DVD starts, "Ahhhh." This is your routine. Once you've had a bit of Elmo and finished your drink, you're good to go. Let's hope you never have to graduate to coffee to get going in the morning.

Mama sat on the bed going through your clothes this morning. I can't believe how many of them you had out grown. It seems like we bought them for you yesterday. But really, a lot of them you've had since your last birthday. I hope you have a great birthday and be good for your mommy while I'm at work.

Love,

Dad

0 comments:

Post a Comment