A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Missives - I haven't posted today yet.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dear Bloggers-

This is just in time. I almost forgot because I was so busy with work today. I have decided that government health care will never work, just look at one of my favorite states on the Eastern Seaboard. They announce a new program, then don't bother telling all of us how it works. So we ask a whole bunch of questions and find out that all the information we need is locked up in government red tape. On top of the fact that the program was effective one month before they told us about it. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Then I get put in charge of a small project to help tackle this problem, simply because it was my idea. Why did I have to open my mouth? Well it does save us a lot of time and energy and basically makes the bigger problem go away. So overall it is not really a bad thing and everyone thinks I'm smart. Though, they kept telling me to just have my assistant do it. I don't have an assistant. Well not technically.

Best Regards,

David

0 comments:

Post a Comment