A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Missives - Ramblings

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dear Whoever is listening-

For the life of me, I can't think right now of someone that I would like to write a letter to. So I'm just writing an open letter with some thoughts of today. I started this blog, because I had a goal to post something everyday. I didn't really know if anyone would read it. In fact, I'm not sure anyone actually has read it, but I had a goal.

Honestly, my mind is so tired with all of the things I have had to do, I really don't feel like writing today, but I have goal. It is about accomplishing something. I could have just as easily said that I should leave it until tomorrow. Then I wouldn't have accomplished my goal.

What point is there really? I mean it really isn't an important goal, or is it? While the action is relatively simple, the principle can be life changing. I made a decision to do something. Should I shirk on this goal, it will be easier to shirk on others that might be more important. So that is what I have to say today.

Best Regards,

Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment