A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Resolutions

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I guess I could have easily included this with the last post titled Genesis. Genesis is the beginning and as we start the beginning of a new year, many people make resolutions to improve themselves. They really are related. However, this is the first year that I am making formal resolutions that I feel like actually writing down.

1. Finish the Old Testament (see the previous post)

2. Create a budget

3. Actually stick to said budget

4. Workout at least 4 days during the week for at least 30 minutes (hey I bought that gym pass, I might as well use it.)

5. Don't drink pop for a month. (Why not a year? Because I'm addicted. I figure sometime during the year I can manage to go at least one month without pop. I have already been informed by SLou that she will not be joining me in this effort.)

6. Stop using so many parenthetical phrases (I'll start that in a later blog post as I am a terrible procrastinator.)

I know at least on of those is going to fail(don't you think?) before the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment