A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Mormon Bids Farewell to a Once Great Nation

Saturday, September 6, 2008


Arnold Friberg's, Mormon Bids Farewell to a Once Great Nation

So I'm on an art kick today. I was inspired by posting my new favorite painting, so I want to post a few more. I actually only saw the original of this one a few weeks ago. I never knew he had painted all of the dead bodies. It some how seemed more complete. That part of the Book of Mormon has always affected me deeply, to imagine the utter destruction of a nation. Something I cannot begin to comprehend.



Walter Rane - Christ Visits the New World

I did like Arnold Friberg's version that I grew up with, but I love this one. Christ straining to reach for his people. I am glad I finally found a copy of this to post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment