A conglomeration of
ever-increasingly
mindless ramblings

Missives - Little Man

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dear Son-

You wore your new suit to church on Sunday. You were so cute. We have never put you in a full suit. You were so proud. When we tried it on you the other night, you just stood in front of the mirror and kept saying "Dad." Then you cried when we took it off.

I got you dressed this morning, and you kept telling me that you were going to church and that you looked like dad. I even wore a tie the same color as yours.

Everyone thought you were cute and looked like a little man. That you did. I was even impressed how much you acted like a little man (at least for a few minutes). You sat so quietly, folded your arms during prayer, followed along in the hymn book and didn't run around. I was so proud of my little man today.

Love,

Dad

0 comments:

Post a Comment